Grilled Ham and Pimento Cheese
I know that a lot of you have been dying to buy a new container of our Appalachian Pimento-Tomato Cheese. Well, here are four good reasons: Grilled Ham & Pimento Cheese Sandwich
Actually that’s only one reason but, it has several ingredients. Who’s counting anyway? So, without further ado here is a recipe you can use our Appalachian Pimento-Tomato Cheese in .
First you’ll need to come by the market and get you’re container of Appalachian Pimento-Tomato Cheese. And while you’re at it grab a jar of our Kool Dill Pickles, you’ll see why later.
- 1 Container of Appalachian Pimento-Tomato Cheese
- 1 Jar of Deans Farm Kool Dill Pickels
- 12 Slices of your favorite deli ham
- 8 Slices of Texas Toast (or any thick cut white or wheat bread)
- 8 Tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
- Chop up four (4) pickle spears and set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bead and flip the bread over.
- Spread 1/4 cup of pimento-tomato cheese on each slice of bread. Spread out one (1) chopped pickle spear on four (4) bread slices. Next, top with three (3) slices of ham on the four (4) bread slices. Press the remaining four (4) cheese spread slices on top of your sandwiches (cheese sound down) over ham.
- Heat your skillet or flat-top griddle to medium. Cook the sandwiches until golden brown and the cheese begins oozing out. About three (3) to four (4) minutes.
- Allow to cool a minute or two before cutting in half.
Serve with your favorite chips and a Deans Farm Kool Dill Pickle spears
Now your sandwich might not look like our Chef’s but, it’ll be just as delicious.
Be sure to let us know how you’r turned out using our comments section.